My HH story

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
admin
Site Admin

Re: My HH story

Post by admin »

Excellent news solvenec and thanks for the update!

perspire

Post by perspire »

Very useful story. Hope you are still doing great!

slovenec

Post by slovenec »

Three years have passed since my ELS. I am very happy to report that the surgery was a complete success. My feet are always completely dry (even during a heavy exercise on a hot day).
The CS is the same as before the surgery. On some days it can be rather unpleasant, but on most days it is almost non-existent.

slovenec

Post by slovenec »

I am happy to inform you that 20 years after ETS and 4 years after ELS the results are still perfect and that the side effects are minimal.

slovenec

Post by slovenec »

It's been 5 years after ELS and 21 years after ETS and my palms and feet are still dry.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Great to hear Slovenec and thanks as always for updating us. This will be year 20 for me since my ETS. Time really flies.

slovenec

Post by slovenec »

23 years after ETS and 7 years after ELS: I am happy to report that my palms and my feet are still dry. Palms and the right foot sweat "normally" in extreme situations, my head and my left foot are still almost completely dry regardless of the situation. CS sometimes unpleasant, but bearable. I do not sweat if the temperature is below 26 degrees C. I sweat profusely when I exercise or in humid and hot weather. My pulse is still rather low and my blood pressure normal. No other side-effects.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Always great to read your updates "slovenec"! Thanks.