My success story

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
sweaty-me

My success story

Post by sweaty-me »

I am a 46 year old female and have had sweaty hands since I was 10 years old, maybe even before that but that was the first time I remember thinking I am going to have fun at this pool party in the water because everyone will be wet and not just me. I was embarrassed to dance with anyone or hold hands growing up, spent some time a little too friendly with alcohol because at some point during the evening they either stop sweating or you just don't care anymore. My choice of profession was limited; who wants a doctor with wet hands touching you? It got worse several years ago when I began having hot flashes!

Where is the success part you ask? Well I ordered that Fisher Iontophoresis machine a couple years ago and faithfully used it every night for 6 months, then I took a break. Four months later, I needed it again so I did it another 6 months. It has now been officially one year without a treatment and I will not say I am 100% cured but I can go several weeks and not even remember that I have palmar hyperhidrosis. I get a flair up if I am nervous but I think that is common with normal people too? I also want to give a shout out to KLIMA which is the best antiperspirant I have ever purchased. I assume that I heard about it here? Anyway, I give myself 4-6 sprays every several days and that keeps the daily underarm sweats gone completely, with the exception of when I workout...I still sweat normally during those times.

There you have it, I have lurked this website for years and am now finally sharing. I am thinking about selling the Fisher, it is an MD1 and I paid $500 for it and don't even know what to ask. If anyone is interested in making an offer on my machine please email me: emailgayle@comcast.net

Cheers
Sweaty-me :-)