Never give up

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
Hope327

Never give up

Post by Hope327 »

Hi guys,
I see there aren’t many people here at the moment. It seems like good news.
I'm in my twenties. After ETS surgery my hands are almost dry but my armpits still sweat and I experience compensatory sweating now. I have to change my diet, my lifestyle, everything, I became a loner, hahah. Anyway I use Driclor to control armpits sweating but it just helps to reduce about 60% and I think it makes my armpits skin darker. I’m saving money to get Botox someday and hope it works without compensatory sweating.
Nice to meet ya, if there’s anyone left.
I just feel so lonely on this road struggling with HH… For any advice, suggestions I really appreciate.

nevergiveup385@yahoo.com

chocolate-milk

Re: Never give up

Post by chocolate-milk »

I think we all feel lonely! I dont know anyone personally who deals with HH. I get what you mean about the darker underarms, a lot of product used to do that to my skin, some even made me bleed because they irritated my skin so much. I'm sending you the link to the product I use, it doesn't cure HH but it keeps me pretty much dry all day (you may have to put on a double dose on the bad days). I'm so glad there are forums like this where we can speak together & swap products that work :) Good luck with everything!

http://www.scrubsuk.com/hyperhidrosis/a ... sic-1.html