Ets surgery united kingdom

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
Bigmanphiza

Ets surgery united kingdom

Post by Bigmanphiza »

Hello everyone my names phil from Portsmouth uk and I'm 29,I wanted to share some of my story with you,about 5 years ago I had ets surgery on my t2 for facial sweating,obviously I did some homework before butt I don't think you can prepare yourself properly for the outcome of surgery,my body is still changing all the time I get bad cs in summer when exercising and also facial sweating from eating certain foods or if I can smell them it's the same again,I also got slight horners in left eye,sometimes my core can feel like a furnace,lol.Anyway the list can go on and on,sometimes I have a good days or weeks with it,and sometimes I can have bad days with cs,I'm a positive person though and I never let it get me down you have to just keep on moving,iv read some posts on here and I know some people are really struggling with ets on here,so I'm reaching out to any1 who wants to chat,if my story is a bit vague if you want to know anything just ask

Lastly I would like to chat with any1 from great Britain who's had ets surgery and is up for a laugh or just wants to chat? not sure if admin will wipe my email butt here it is Phil1001887086@aol.com