Perspiring when speaking

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
RevKev58

Perspiring when speaking

Post by RevKev58 »

I am new to this site but not new to sweating. I am a pastor and speak every Sunday to my congregation. Invariably, part way through the message I begin to sweat from my face and head. This has affected me for 30 years and does not matter if it is cold or hot, if I am wearing a tie or loose collar, suit coat or only a dress shirt. It is very debilitating and I am unable to control it. Some days are better than others but it is a constant battle. I do not have sweaty palms or other symptoms of hyderhidrosis and do not suffer from sweating when leading small groups, board meetings or other presentations. I welcome any input on therapy, medicine or other treatments.

chocolate-milk

Re: Perspiring when speaking

Post by chocolate-milk »

I am sending you a link of the product I have been using for the past 2 months. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is dealing with this problem as it has done wonders for my sweaty problems! You use it once in the morning before putting on deodorant, that usually keeps me pretty much dry all day & on the really bad days I reapply it half way through the day. I hope this has helped you!

http://www.scrubsuk.com/hyperhidrosis/a ... sic-1.html