how i CURED my hyperhidrosis NATURALLY

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
dempok

how i CURED my hyperhidrosis NATURALLY

Post by dempok »

Hey everyone! I just wanna tell you a little bit about my hyperhidrosis...

I've had it ever since i was 8 or 9 years old (maybe even younger, i don't even remember now) and now I've had it until i was 17 years old and it was seriously a pain...cant wear flip flops without sweating up the feet, cant shake other peoples hands...have to change tee shirts a few times a day because of the armpits, u know how it goes...

so here's the cure people! and i'll explain...

get some chamomile tea! this stuff is amazing! it has sedative properties on the autonomic nervous system, which consists of the sympathetic nervous system and the parasympathetic nervous system. basically what this tea does is calms down the sympathetic nervous system and promotes the function of the parasympathetic nervous system. It slowly but surely heals it up...you just have to give it time.

here's how i did it: Take two cups a day for a month.

to make the tea: take one tea bag of chamomile and steep it in boiling water for 3-5 minutes.

you wont see results immediately, but for me, after 2 weeks, my sweating dramatically reduced!

after using it for a month, i'd say you'll see a HUGE improvement, if not completely 100% cured...and chamomile tea is so safe! the only thing you should be worried about is if you're allergic to it. if you wanna be sure that the sweating NEVER comes back, take it for 2 or 3 months. this stuff is an all natural healing herb. here's the tea i bought:

http://amzn.to/2oB4n5D

i'd say try it! it's only $18, so why not? much cheaper and i'd also say more effective than ETS, ionto, anti-perspirants, etc....

i'm not trying to sell anything, go do your own research on chamomile tea and you'll find out about it's calming and sedative properties on the autonomic nervous system.

thanks for reading!

tianh

Re: how i CURED my hyperhidrosis NATURALLY

Post by tianh »

Wow thats amazing! Is there any way we can talk on the phone or something? I want to know more about how severe your sweating is, as well as see if you are a real person :)

dempok

Post by dempok »

haha sure! do you have Skype or something?

superyou

Post by superyou »

If you are still around...
Does drinking chamomile tea still work for you?
Do you need to drink it regularly to maintain its effects?
Where did you first read about this? Link?

superyou

Post by superyou »

I tried this cure and wrote about it here:

Chamomile Tea

-Robert

dl221

Post by dl221 »

I am a 40 year old veterinarian that has struggled with HH all my life. Summer time was always a nightmare for me. I have tried most of the products and machines available on the market except for surgery but could not be cured. 5 years ago, I started studying the real physiology and pharmacokinetics of the treatment options available and why they did not work for me. I must say that I have finally come up with own home made hand wash liquid which has completely cured my sweaty palms. All I do is apply the liquid onto my palms thoroughly; wait for about 2 minutes while gently rubbing the liquid into the sweat pores of my palms. I then rinse my hands with warm water and dry them. This makes my hands dry for about 1 week. I ONLY USE THIS PRODUCT ON MY PALMS AND FEET. I HAVE NOT TRIED IT IN THE ARM PIT. IT MIGHT BE IRRITANT IN THAT AREA BECAUSE OF THE THIN SKIN THICKNESS. THIS PRODUCT WORKS WELL IN AREAS WITH THICK SKIN SUCH AS HANDS AND FEET ONLY. I do not apply moisturizing lotion after treating my palms. If anyone of you want a small sample of my home made HH treatment liquid, please emails me and will gladly send you a sample for you to try. Who knows, it might work for you too. I do not want to incur a great cost of shipping samples to far away places so I can only sent samples to those of you Canada and US for free. If you are interested in trying my product, send me an email at drdanny221@gmail.com

Good luck to those of you still struggling with this terrible disease.

dl221

dl221

Post by dl221 »

Hi everyone. I am here to report that after posting an announcement about my own compounded hyperhidrosis liquid soap of this forum more than a year ago (see my previous posting), I sent out hundreds of samples to people mainly in Canada and US that wanted to try it as well. The feedback got was overwhelmingly positive and more that 250 people are now using my soap. I have therefore decided to start sending out the standard soap in 50, 75 and 100ml bottles to those that want to use my soap. NO MORE SAMPLES PLEASE! If you are interested in purchasing my soap (which I have been using for more than 4 years now), please send me an email at drdanny221@gmail.com for the price and payment methods.
Again, I will not send anymore samples to anyone!

Thank you.
D