All my life is sweating...

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
Allychavez06

All my life is sweating...

Post by Allychavez06 »

Dear Whom ever is out there,

My name is Ally, I have been dealing with excessive sweating since my early teenage years, currently I am 20. I have no clue where to go or what's the best treatment I do have Epilesy though. I don't think that will be a probably though...Does anyone have any suggestions at what I should try first? Keep in mind that I sweat all over not just one spot. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks everyone! I can't do anything a normal 20 yr old could do, like go to college without sweating soo much, literally I can't do anything...except go swimming please help. Thanks All.

Ally

SimpleNovember

Re: All my life is sweating...

Post by SimpleNovember »

Hello.
Please, do not consider surgery before trying botox or any other treatment. I've chosen surgery before trying any other treatment and I still have regrets.

AgentTran

Post by AgentTran »

Hi Ally!

I am also a college student who has hyperhidrosis and it can definitely be a pain at times. I have primary hyperhidrosis and sweat mainly in certain locations but, from what you described, you might have what is known as generalized secondary hyperhidrosis since you sweat all over. Are you currently taking any medication that can cause sweating as a side effect? There are other situations that can cause secondary HH such as eating spicy foods or being overweight, etc.

Since you didn't specify if your hyperhidrosis was primary or secondary, I just thought I would throw that out there as a possibility. The International Hyperhidrosis Society has a ton of info about HH and treatments available if you happen to have primary HH so check their site whenever you get the chance. http://www.sweathelp.org/en/ They also have a page that lists known drugs and conditions that can cause hyperhidrosis as well. http://www.sweathelp.org/en/home/types- ... rosis.html

I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you will be able to find something that works for you!

chocolate-milk

Post by chocolate-milk »

No homemade remedies have ever worked for me & I have been living with hyperhydrosis for 15 years now. I have tried most of the products on the market & a lot of them make my skin itchy and raw, some even made me bleed! For me surgery has never been an option but I really admire those who go through with it! So I have now been using the same product for over 2 months & I have to say it's the best one I've tried so far, it's called AHC sensitive & it's a miracle in a bottle. I use it once a day, in the morning before i put my deodorant on & I'm pretty much dry all day! I tend to put a second dose on if I'm going out in the evening & that's it. On top of how pleased I am with the results, it's also one of the cheaper products I've tried. If anyone is still struggling & wants to try another product, I would highly recommend this one. http://www.scrubsuk.com/hyperhidrosis/a ... sic-1.html
:) good luck