Cured Naturally in Just 1 Day

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.

Did consuming Magnesium and Sage cure your Hyperhidrosis?

Yes
100%
It helped, but still not cured.
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 1

saskgold

Cured Naturally in Just 1 Day

Post by saskgold »

Hello everyone, normally I don't post on forums but curing my hyperhidrosis has changed my life and many of you can probably be cured as easily as myself. If I could help just one person it would mean the world to me because I understand how terrible it is. I'm 18 years old and have constantly had sweaty hands since I was 10. It was probably one of the worst things I've had to deal with in my life. Every hour of every day for the past 8 years my hands and feet have soaked. My shoes would stink terribly within a month and I avoided going to church just so I wouldn't have to shake anyones hand.
Just this past month I came across this forum as I searched for a possible cure, not a cover-up. Every condition any individual has is caused by a chemical imbalance. This includes people with hyperhidrosis. It's simply a chemical imbalance. After hours of research I found an article about a guy who cured himself naturally. From all the information I got, I figured my hyperhidrosis was cause by a magnesium deficiency. I went to the drugstore and purchased the following:
A) Magnesium Oxide tablet - 500mg
B) Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc tablet - 333mg Ca, 167mg Mg, 16.7mg Zn
C) Sage extract from Nature's Best - 500mg of Sage Extract
In the morning I take one pill of each A, B & C and in the evening before bed I take one B. Within one day my hands and feet have stopped sweating and have stayed dry since I started! If I get really nervous they still sweat a little but nothing even close to before! Please try it out as this might work for you as it did for me. I wish everyone the best and please reply with results if it works or not for you!

superyou

Re: Cured Naturally in Just 1 Day

Post by superyou »

Could you please provide a link to the article you mention?
Where did you come up with that combination of supplements?
Do you take them every day?
How's it still working?

Tranxene

Post by Tranxene »

bump

i'm trying this now, bought some magnesium oxide.

Dave

Post by Dave »

I wanna buy these supplements but im not sure. What proof is there that it will work for me. Can u please give a link to these supplements. Cuz there are all kind of supplements out there. Can u reassure me that it will work.