You're not alone...

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
graydwarf

You're not alone...

Post by graydwarf »

Many people come through and review posts even if they don't reply. I just read through all the latest posts and updated my old one. I'm still working on solving the problem. See my other post for efforts or skip to the end to see what I'm trying now. I'll do my very best to post updates for better or worse.

Anyone else trying the Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Tea? Any benefit? The 20$ box comes with 96 tea bags so it's more than enough to try for a couple months. I guzzle the stuff if it works.

superyou

Re: You're not alone...

Post by superyou »

You can buy chamomile tea at any grocery store. It's likely that brand on Amazon won't be any different, except for specifically being organic. As long as it contains only chamomile (some teas are blends so read the label) it doesn't matter what brand.

I actually bought some last night and am going to try drinking it twice a day to see if it has any effect on me. I'm doubtful to be honest but it's easy to try.

-Robert

Tranxene

Post by Tranxene »

Yeah have that brand, didn't do anything for me :/

CapnMoose

Post by CapnMoose »

I'm 6 days in of drinking Chamomile tea twice a day and want to believe I've noticed a difference.. nothing substantial so far though. I feel that the short amount of time that my hands are dry has lasted a little longer this week, but when I sweat I still sweat a lot! I'm planning to continue drinking it for at least a month, plus I think it's delicious.

I recently read about potassium deficiency and know there is no way I get the 4700 mg of potassium per day that's recommended. I think I will try a potassium supplement as well to see if it effects my sweating at all or at least helps with my excessive thirst and frequent urination. I'll keep you posted if anything has a positive result.

graydwarf

Post by graydwarf »

I've got my box of 96 and have been drinking it sporadically for the last few days. My ion. machine should be on its way and that will effectively obliterate any observations I could have made about the tea so I'll rely on you guys for that.

Tranxene

Post by Tranxene »

Just ordered a machine as well. Hope it works