Major Improvements on my HH conditions all happening Natura

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
kenlee

Major Improvements on my HH conditions all happening Natura

Post by kenlee »

Hello all, am 28 years old guy and have suffered from HH through out my life. I have always contemplated on having an ETS surgery until recently when i had a natural breakthrough and i have had my hand relative dry through out the day. Actually if this continues never again will i ever think of drysol, surgery and all possible remedies. Dating was catastrophic for me, holding hands even for secs in a church function was the worst thing for me. To cut the long story please my fellow pals this is very free and natural. As am writing now, my hands are dry. I was wondering how will i ever handle handle my spouse once am married but as of now i think i can even drive myself something which was unthinkable a couple of weeks back. Here is the the two things i have discovered every morning I usually makes about 10 press up in the morning before everything else plus drink treated water using "Water Guard" Now am not so sure what what makes my had dry whether the press up or "Water Guard" or both. All i know it has worked for the last one month and am now enjoying social activities. If i have to sweat its only a few minute and the next minutes my hands are dry again. Its no longer the usual sweat that you cant get rid even after wiping it off every sec. In my situation in case i sweat wiping helps an i can comfortably shake hands. I no longer experience cold hands as well> Are you there having this incurable condition please try this simple remedy and am sure life you will have Reason to thank God. God bless
Kenlee,

graydwarf

Re: Major Improvements on my HH conditions all happening Nat

Post by graydwarf »

What is a press up? Is that the same thing as a push up?

superyou

Post by superyou »

A press-up is the same as a push-up.

Kenlee, can you explain what "Water Guard" is and how you use it? What exactly were your HH symptoms before finding this cure?

kenlee

Post by kenlee »

i have suffered from HH right from childhood as explained in the initial post. You already know the symptoms associated with HH wet and cold palms, sweat dripping to a point its hard typing on keyboard or even shaking hands. Actually am from Kenya and we often use "Water Guard" purely for treating water so as to make it safe for human consumption i would suggest you goggle the product am sure you can find more details online. as of now am not so sure whether its the push-up or Water Guard that has improved my conditions this far. But surely am not going for that surgery water Guard just cost $0.2. You only need add one spoon of the product to a 20 litres can. From there you can consume a few glasses of water based on when you are thirst. It doesn't have to follow certain pattern like for me i only take about two glasses of water every day. Please please try this am sure it will work out for you. I really feel it when i go through the touching stories of helpless people who regret why they constitute the small percent of about 1% of American suffering from this condition. If it works out for you kindly share this to to other HH persons may be through Facebook, twitter or other convenient social network. Finally its not like i dont sweat completely No! it happen once in a while but once this happen it just stops a few minutes. In case am anxious once i wipe it its very comfortable handshaking without necessarily leaving behind some sweaty marks. Its that goods i really have reason to thank Gods Cheers and wish you well Pals:)

superyou

Post by superyou »

Thanks for your answer and explanation. That's very interesting.

I don't think the press-ups cured you.

I looked up WaterGuard. It's sodium hypochrorite - essentially bleach. Used in very small amounts to clean drinking water.

So this product is something you recently started using? Have you tried refraining from drinking the water to see if the sweating returns? That's the only way to be sure the WaterGuard is what has cured you.

Tranxene

Post by Tranxene »

Where do you get this WaterGuard?

kenlee

Post by kenlee »

"Water Guard" is locally available to almost every chemist am not sure if its manufactured locally. However bearing in mind the world has turnout to be a global village you can access the product may be ordering online or you can come visiting the country (Kenya) as a tourist friend etc. still could you be having some friends visiting the country you can liaise with them. In the meantime, i will try refrain from the treated water to see if there's major changes. I would say I rarely sweat nowadays that's translates to a 75-80 percent improvement. I also enjoy regular push- ups just for fitness but i think it work out so well for me. once you've got the product don't hesitate giving it a try could make you smile at last and probably forge ahead to a happy social life ahead. I remember i dropped my driving classes half way after realizing how embarrassing it was getting along with the lesson in the presence of non-HH friends. I will be resuming the classes soon and cant help imagine driving my self and holding the hands of this special person without being so nervous:)

superyou

Post by superyou »

Kenlee,
So you haven't been sweating (like you used to) for the last month or so. And this time coincides with using the WaterGuard product. You'd never used it before this?

kenlee

Post by kenlee »

that's for sure apart from not sweating my hands have been warm since then its just amazing.

xtv89x

Post by xtv89x »

I live in Boston Massachusetts and it has been a tough week for our state and community. Today, the whole city was on lock down. Wasn't a pretty scene with all the military and police. All hopes and prayers go to the victims and families that was effected by this tragic event. Anyways, back to the topic. I definitely agree its not the press ups (push ups) that causes a stop in your hand sweat. I go to the gym and do push ups as a warm up exercise, and I can tell you it causes my hands to drip sweat right after. In fact, my hands is sweating right now while typing this :( I really really do hope this "Water Guard" is the miracle cure for us people who suffer from hand/feet hyperhidrosis. A guy by the name of aquarius86 from the http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/i-thin ... ure-41764/ forum claims he cured his sweaty hands/feet with a product called "Green Vibrance". I bought this product from Amazon and after a month of use, no luck. :( I felt a boost in energy but unfortunately my hands and feet still sweats. Maybe it might work for someone else.

kenlee

Post by kenlee »

sure, if i have experienced this drastic change, am sure "Water Guard" can be of much help to those still reading through people' testimonies and articles just to have a way out of this horrific condition. I kindly request any one out there to give it a trial.