not using products per direction

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
bearbear

not using products per direction

Post by bearbear »

I have had this problem probably all my life. Hands, feet, armpits mostly. I did not really notice it until I became conscious of myself. Dressing better, trying to make an impression. It's a horrible problem and no one understands. My mother offers advice like 'powder' and anyone who has the problem knows that 'powder' turns into 'slurry' right quick. It's almost humorous, the advice that people will give you, not understanding.
Try this, try that. And I found this website and everyone is doing surgery, or electrocution, or drugs. But having found this website, I also found products. I found Maxim. I use that on my armpits. It's not nice, I'm not selling it. It's not nice but it works if you FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. And after a year of that, It still works. It's still miserable too but anyway, NOW I'm trying to wear high heels more and my feel are totally not cooperating. I can wear closed toe, with the tiny stupid socks, plus odor eater inserts. It's stupid. So now I'm trying the Klima brand foot antiperspirant.. I have hopes of it working. But I'm also totally sure of 90% of other posters here knocking it down, because they FAILED TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.
I've had this horrible problem all my life, I'm not expecting a miracle drug to take it away in one day. I follow directions and hope. Mostly it's miserable. And its probably toxic. But I have had a great deal of success with the armpits so I'm moving on to the other parts of the body and following directions.