Suffering from Sever Scalp and Facial HH

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
kandyjet

Suffering from Sever Scalp and Facial HH

Post by kandyjet »

Hello,

CRANIOFACIAL HYPERHIDROSIS

i am from sri lanka and my life was so beautiful until the age of 25. after that all this sweating problem began and changed my life upside down. now i am 35 and till today i am suffering from sever Head and Facial Sweating. there is no one in the world who is sweating more than me. i bet.

-With this condition :

i could not do even a very small work like working in the home guardian, sweeping my room, attending a wedding ceremony, can't even walk for 100 meters, can not travel in the bus with other people, and with all this the very big problem i am facing is HAIR LOSS. every day i am loosing a huge lot of hair and suffering suffering physically and mentally. Also i am subject to alergi and ichi scalp. my scalp have developed bad cracks similler to that happen when watter popup from eath and earth get pits on this locations.

-Sensation :
On all above sad events, i will get a server burning skin sensation with in my body and the sweat will poring out after that from all part of the head and from face.

-Social issue-

people will look at me terribly if i was in a public place. They ask did you get a shower and came without wipe :D ?
Comments for the increasing bold head is another social problem.
my girl friend also now distanced from me and even me also really don't want her suffering with a person like me.

-Finding the problem and Treatments

There is no doctor (english, homiopathy, aurvedic,religious) in my area who hav't treated me.
nerologist,Physiatrists, general physicians and so many variaties. All of them say "Hey you have no any problem. every thing looks perfect with you". When i ask them "What about hyperhydrosis" and then they are struggling. "for that you have somthing call botox" and they don't go to an extent on this subject.
frankly, i only found what problem i am having with the help of google and people who participate in message boards like this. no any doctor ever told me that your having "HH". i am not blaming the doctors. just for a fact i am telling. it took nearly 3, 4 years to discover what my real problem is. now i am clear that i am suffering from 'CRANIOFACIAL HYPERHIDROSIS'.

Now i am using OXYSPASS (A flavou of robinul) on empty stomach in the morning if i have to travel or require to participate in a weading function. i am taking 5mg usually. this will prevent me sweating for harlf a day.
but if i too this table after meal, i see very little effect.
side effects are very much tolarable. nothing serious at all. dry mouth, bluery vision, urenery retention (little dalyed it comes when urinate :) etc. all temprary.

but this is not a perment solution. all temprary. daily you have to take this pills and specially with empty stomach or before meals. other wise no use. it will make more body heat and make more sweating.

I was planning about ETS now and when read the side effect here in this board and else ware, it's do or die i feel.

-CAN ANY ONE TELL IN ETS WHICH LINE THEY WILL CUT / CLIP FOR CRANO FACIAL HH.
-Does all the side effects applies to the palmer, and underm ETS will also apply to CRANO FACIAL?

I have no sweating in any other places in my body (little bit in back, but i don't care about that) and i only want to stop the head and facial sweat. Please advise :|

kandyjet.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Suffering from Sever Scalp and Facial HH

Post by admin »

Hello kandyjet,

It is generally not recommended to have ETS just to stop facial/scalp sweating. They will have to cut/clamp T-2, and this can cause other side effects (e.g., reduced heart rate, excessive dryness above the nipple line, increase in sweating elsewhere etc...). I would recommend contacting Dr. Arun Praasad in India for advice, but do not get surgery even if he recommends it. Do a lot more research. An inexperienced surgeon might also mistakenly damage T-1 and that causes the worst side effects of all.

Funny thing is that I had T-2 cut to stop my hand sweating in 1998, and it also stopped all my facial and scalp seating. Now I wish I could get my face to sweat profusely when I play sports as I miss that sensation (plus its probably good to sweat when you exert yourself).

Read the main site no-ets.com and also do your own research on the internet. Hopefully others will add to this thread, but sometimes it takes months before people reply:-(

kandyjet

Post by kandyjet »

Thank you for your reply admin :)

i thought we have to clip / cut the T3 line for my case.
any way,ill try to contact the above doctor.

Marcianna

Post by Marcianna »

Kendyjet - I just posted my own story and it sounds just like yours. A never ending head, scalp sweat that literally dripped down my strands of hair, over my face, on to my clothes and ripping to counter tops, anything and everything. My situation has gone on for about the same time as a matter of fact, I am guessing when I say 9 years because I truly do not remember life without sweating like this though I know I had one :)

Before any surgery, and I see you are taking some sort of medication, but have you tried just plain Robinul? I almost feel that I am in a dream because this drug has worked that well and that fast for my situation. It also lasts all day long. I have no problem taking a pill in the morning and a pill at night. If I do this for a lifetime, it is worth it not to be embarrassed and humiliated from this terrible sweating.

I was prescribed Robinul and it took only 2 days to stop 9 years of horrendous sweating. 2 Days!! I am still in awe and so afraid something may happen. I keep touching the back of my hair that was always soaked through and it is dry and feels great. I forgot what it was like not to be a sweat bucket. I hated it. I just hated it.

I wish you well and hope you find something that works. I truly empathize with your condition. Good luck.

stinkyman

Post by stinkyman »

Hello kandyjet,
me im suffering from generalized hh and i also feel the burning sensation u talk about...
But when i experienced it i stink....i mean really stinky w/c my neighbors can still smells me even
i closed all my windows in my room...i am really humiliated....they call me stinky man or whatever name that is related to the word stinky....

I also experienced the severe scalp and facial sweating....honestly i always have dandruff because of it,i mean big dandruff,my scalp also stink...i am planning to also have to undergo ets surgery coz i really think it is my last hope... If the doctor approve i am planning to get my t2 t3 t4 and t5 to get clamp,coz i stink in the chest above the head eh,i also stink in the upper back to back of head...
Hope to be successful coz if not i don't know what to do....

kandyjet

Post by kandyjet »

stinkyman wrote:Hello kandyjet,
me im suffering from generalized hh and i also feel the burning sensation u talk about...
But when i experienced it i stink....i mean really stinky w/c my neighbors can still smells me even
i closed all my windows in my room...i am really humiliated....they call me stinky man or whatever name that is related to the word stinky....

I also experienced the severe scalp and facial sweating....honestly i always have dandruff because of it,i mean big dandruff,my scalp also stink...i am planning to also have to undergo ets surgery coz i really think it is my last hope... If the doctor approve i am planning to get my t2 t3 t4 and t5 to get clamp,coz i stink in the chest above the head eh,i also stink in the upper back to back of head...
Hope to be successful coz if not i don't know what to do....
Hai stinkman,

you have also hair loss problem due to scalp sweating?