Osteopathy against HH with success

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
crojoe

Osteopathy against HH with success

Post by crojoe »

Hello,
my Name is Denis from Germany and i have HH on hands and feet since i am 8. Now i am 32. Last week i visited an osteopath. I was there one hour. I had dry hands the whole week since i was there and before i had really strong HH especially on hands.Ostheopathy trys to find the reason for the problem and cure it.
Tomorrow i will go again to the osteopath. I´m excitied how it will developp when i go there twice a month for some months.This week was fantastic i had dry hands and feet the whole day.

Greetings from Germany

Denis

superyou

Re: Osteopathy against HH with success

Post by superyou »

Hello Denis,

Could you supply for us some more details? What exactly were your HH symptoms? (ie. when did you sweat? how bad?) And what exact treatment did you recieve from the osteopath? What exactly were the results? (complete dryness?)

Thanks,
Robert

crojoe

Post by crojoe »

Hello,

I had really strong sweating on the hands and feet.I had this since i was 8.I asked the osteopath to explain me what he did and what from the view of the osteopath are the reasons for hyperhidrosis.
He told that the centre in the brain which is responsible for regulating sweating works wrong.
So he treatet the nerves around the head that arte connected with the brain.I was there only twice now. and the result is already fantastic. I have nearly complete dry hands and feet the whole day.The main treatment in this case that the osteopath trys to calm the nerves down which are responsible for sweaty hands.

I hope i could explain it to you . Because my english is not very good.
Where is your HH and what did you do against it so far?

superyou

Post by superyou »

Denis,
Thanks for the response. Your English is clear and good.
How did he "treat the nerves around the head"? I mean, what exactly did he do to you?
How permanent are the results? Will you need continuing treatments?
-Robert

crojoe

Post by crojoe »

He pressed the points where the main nerves are that regulates the sweating with his hands. It´s quiet diffucult to explain. THe best ios to try it out. You cant loose anything because it´s no operation and has no complications. I will have to go there twice a month for about three months.Then the result will be permanent for about a year.I´m sure this prognose is right because i had such a sucess after only two treatments.

Denis

superyou

Post by superyou »

Thanks for your clear answers Denis. Had you tried any other forms of treatment (medications etc.) before the osteopathy?

superyou

Post by superyou »

Also, forgive my probing questions. We get people who arrive on this forum with the story of their magic cure, which is usually vague and then we never hear from them again.

crojoe

Post by crojoe »

I tried iontophorese which didnt help me. Then I got Botox which was good, but it is quiet expensive and doesn´t cure the reason only the symptom. Osteopathy treis to cure the reason.SO will have longer effect after a treatment of three months.Botox you will have to use after 5 month again and pay 600 Euros.I never took any medication like pills.

superyou

Post by superyou »

It is awesome that this is working for you.

How did you find out about osteopathy as a HH cure? Is there anything online about this?

crojoe

Post by crojoe »

A doctor told me tio try this out. Theres is not too much stuff online.Just go to a good osteopath and tell him about your problem. He will find the rigth way to cure your reason.Concerning HH the nerves are really important.Thats where osteopathy works.Try it out and let me know.

superyou

Post by superyou »

One more question: How soon after the treatment did you become dry? Was it instant?

crojoe

Post by crojoe »

Afte three days after the first treatment ihad dry hands.

xtv89x

Post by xtv89x »

Any new updates with this treatment. I'm looking for a doctor around my area that does this treatment. I live in the United States in Boston Massachusetts. Hopefully there is a doctor that do this kind of treatment.

crojoe

Post by crojoe »

There are a lot of osteopaths in USA. I´m sure you will find someone. Just search in google. Good Luck.

xtv89x

Post by xtv89x »

Thanks. I found a doctor and have made an appoitment this week. I have question. Do you still sweat from your hands/feet when the weather is hot or when you exercise after this treatment?