Drionic

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
slsweat

Drionic

Post by slsweat »

I have also struggled with hyperhidrosis, most of my life. I wear black and only fabrics that don't show my underarm sweating. I use the Drionics machine. Have been using it for about 15 years. But, i find that I only put my feet in it. When my feet get dry, my hands automatically get dry, as well!!! It's not perfect, but it helps so much. I'll use the machine for around a week, daily...again only with my feet in the drionic equipment. Once I get dry, it lasts a while with tune ups every few days. Then it will suddenly stop working and i have to go back to a consistent daily treatment, for around another week. I find that it is critical to change the metal plates and cotton pads, as soon as they get worn out. Yes, the batteries are pricey. But i'm grateful that i have the drionic. It really has helped me immeasurably. Also, when using the drionic, when I start to get sweaty again, wearing socks or hose will get me dry, while waiting for the drionic to kick in. When I do that I can actually shake hands confidently. I live in Florida, land of the open sandals...so its not always practical to wear socks or hose.