Facial Blushing Story

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
facialredness

Facial Blushing Story

Post by facialredness »

I have suffered from severe excessive facial blushing for over 3 years. It started in grade 9 and now its got so bad that any type of social situation makes me turn red and hot in the face which then makes me even more uncomftorable and even more red and hot. Its a viscous cycle that has stopped me from becoming the person I want to be. I am truly confident but no matter what I do, I continue to get red. I have tried eredicane which does not work, creams, diets and online hypnosis with a little success but does anyone know of any solution for this uncontrollable problem..? Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi facial,

Here is an old forum on facial blushing:

http://www.esfbchannel.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=3

Maybe you will find good information there. Most visitors here are interested in curing hyperhidrosis. If you find a solution for your problem, please post it in this thread and in the facial blushing subforum further down on the main page.

As an aside, I had one hypnosis treatment some years ago to try and help my feet sweating. It didn't do anything for me as far as the feet sweating after the treatment was over. Perhaps it helped the feet sweating during the treatment, since I almost fell asleep while being hypnotized. My feet don't sweat when I am asleep, and I presume your face does not blush when you are asleep!