Hi I'm Marc!

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
Marc

Hi I'm Marc!

Post by Marc »

I have had a problem with sweating I don't perspire when physically active I'm drenched. Till now it's been and inconvenience, no longer. I got a second job as a server, something that I have wanted to do, but the excessive sweat is causing a problem. I am very aware and try to use a cloth to keep as much of it of my forehead as I can. Over the weekend there were 2 complaints about the sweet possibly getting into peoples food. I know that isn't the case because I'm all to aware of the problem but if the people have a perception that it happened for all in tense and purpose it did. So that's where I'm at.

ysh

Post by ysh »

Hi Marc,

Have you heard about secure wipes? Haven't tried them myself as my problem is hands and feet, but I have read that others have had success using these or similar to stop forehead sweating. Quite expensive but I read that one user cut one wipe into four, hence making them last longer.

Marc

Post by Marc »

My problem is I sweat everywhere. If it's hot I can be sitting still and it looks like other people that have been running.

ysh

Post by ysh »

Then perhaps Rubinol, Avert or other similar medication can be something for you. I used something similar for about 4 years and it worked in the most situations.