My story

Introduce yourself and share your personal hyperhidrosis related experiences.
scotty365

My story

Post by scotty365 »

Hello to everyone,

I have 2 or 3 issues that i think are related (I will try to keep this short)

Sweating feet - I have always had a problem with this (not hands though) and have managed it quite well over the years.
Blushing - I have been a terrible blusher since i left school although I seem to contain the problem sometimes, other times in awkward social situation I go bright red for no 'real' reason.
Facial sweating - This is my main problem - over the years its got slowly worse, if I do a small amount of phyical exercise I sweat from my upper body especially my head. I started a new job recently and I keep sweating to the point people ask me if im ill, my hair gets soaked and i have to dry off with a towel as it literally rolls down my face. I dont feel particularly warm I just seem to sweat a disproportionate amount.
I fear im going to loose my job if i dont sort this out quickly.

Can someone tell me if these may be connected, does anyone find this a familiar problem? What treatment might be recommendable?

Thanks
Scott

admin
Site Admin

Re: My story

Post by admin »

See the link to Philip's story on the following page:

http://www.no-ets.com/facial-blushing.html

The problem with your facial sweating and blushing is that you will have to get a T-2 ETS, which can cause more side effects than a T-3 or T-4 ETS. Also, your feet sweating will often not be reduced (mine got worse) after a T-2 ETS.

steve_nf

Re: My story

Post by steve_nf »

I'd probably try oral glycopyrrolate (Robinul/Avert) or topical glycopyrrolate (Secure Wipes) if I were you. You can buy these without a prescription at pharmacy.ca (prescription makes it significantly cheaper though).