Anyone tried Eredicane?

Redfaced

Anyone tried Eredicane?

Post by Redfaced »

Anyone tried eredicane? What are the results like?

Someday

Post by Someday »

On their website http://www.eredicane.com/ it says that
Eredicane takes a unique approach to tackling this life-crippling problem. Eredicane works to provide long-term relief by curbing or eliminating facial blushing because it deals with the physiological causes (overactive sympathetic nervous system) rather than the symptom (redness of face)."
It would seem that this would cure hyperhidrosis too?

admin
Site Admin

Error?

Post by admin »

On the website they also state the following:

"The physiological effects of facial blushing stem from the autonomic nerves found in the hypothalamus region of the brain. These are known as the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, depending on their function."

The sympathetic nervous system resides in the neighborhood of the spinal cord (i.e., thoracic ganglions) and not in the brain.

Anyway, the website looks good and might be otherwise accurate.

Anyone tried these?

Post by Guest »

Has anyone actually tried these and can clarify they work?

And if you have.. How long til you noticed any differences?

Thanks.

Post by Guest »

It lowered my anxiety somewhat and therefore I think I can control blushing a bit better. But definitely didn't cure bushing by any means.

BadfaceUK

Post by BadfaceUK »

I tried it for a few months.... it didnt cure my facial blushing... it did reduce my anxioty like someone else said at the...but more so in the beggining...but after I was used to taking it... its effectiveness wore off for me, so I stopped taking it.. :?

BadfaceUK

Post by BadfaceUK »

I tried it for a few months.... it didnt cure my facial blushing... it did reduce my anxioty like someone else said...but more so in the beggining...but after I was used to taking it... its effectiveness wore off for me, so I stopped taking it.. :?

jordybb

Post by jordybb »

yes my fiend of mine tried eredicane , it helps you reduce facial blushing , which is a sudden reddening of the face that occurs spontaneously or in response to stressful stimuli. Facial blushing can extend to the neck, forehead, ears and the upper chest.

Eredicane helps you reduce the occurrence of unexpected facial blushing. Sometimes, this type of facial blushing occurs at the most inopportune moments, like during a presentation in front of a group, or in the midst of an important conversation. At other times, however, your face might be flushed for no apparent reason, when you're with friends or even alone.

quacyetienne

Re: Anyone tried Eredicane?

Post by quacyetienne »

I have tried eredicane and it has helped me a bit. however i think that it might be the cause for me developing rosacea. a few months back i started developing redness on my face and it began to worsen and i strated looking for information that will help me and i ran into this site on how to get rid of redness on face . the tips was great but i a, seeking a permanent solution.. does anyone know of any?

thanks in advance.

angela

Re: Anyone tried Eredicane?

Post by angela »

Hi,
I just wanted you to know that I did try this about 10 years ago for a few months. It made me feel very tired, as I believe this acts on the hypothalamus of your brain to prevent flushing. It may have worked somewhat but now, almost nothing keeps me from flushing bright red in the summer heat.