Just tried Driclor.. Extremely happy with results!

20% aluminium chloride hexahydrate.
Sonic

Just tried Driclor.. Extremely happy with results!

Post by Sonic »

Hi all,

I am a 20 year old male from Sydney Australia, I have suffered from Hyperhidrosis of the armpits since I was about 15.

I was contemplating surgery but I stumbled across this website and decided to try the various lotions, creams etc available.

I recently purchased Driclor and I swear the next morning my sweating was cured completely, only after one application.

I understand there may be sceptiscism but it really works!

I was also relieved to not have experienced any burning or irritation whatsoever.

Its a refreshing relief to not be sweating at all after sweating everyday for the past 5 years.

I recommend Driclor and Drysol to anyone else with Hyperhidrosis of the armpits.

Cheers!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sonic lucky you!

I also had success with Dehydral in the armpits, but stopped since the armpit sweating doesn't bother me much.

Odaban, Maxim and numerous other products are effective in the armpits, and most of the experienced surgeons no longer offer ETS to treat armpit seating.

Unfortunately, most of these products don't seem to help severe hand or feet sweating -- but iontophoresis does in many cases.