DRYSOL in the morning?

20% aluminium chloride hexahydrate.
zambino5

DRYSOL in the morning?

Post by zambino5 »

I perspire heavily from my armpits. to the point my shirt sleeve is soaked. this is really troublesome as i work in an office environment and i look like someone spilled water on my arms. so i started to use drysol and for a little bit it really was a godsend. but then i started noticing my sweat coming back closer to the end of the day. When i reached home, id have those same wet sleeves. so know i am wondering if it is possible to use drysol in the morning. I really dont feel any irritation or burning. I just need maximum protection during the day not while i am sleeping.

kal2411

Post by kal2411 »

why not, i know they reccomend night usage but if its not cutting it uuse it before bed and then in the morning. you may want to keep an eye on your results tho because you dont want to over dry the area.

bbonus

Re: DRYSOL in the morning?

Post by bbonus »

It is recommended to use Drysol in the evening, as with any prescrip-strength anti-perspirant. However, as any one will tell you, no two people are the same, so if it works for you in the morning, then use it in the morning! Personally, I use SweatBlock and I apply it about every other night. Best of health!

~b