When do I know if Iontophersis will work

Dermadry, Drionic, Fischer, Hidroxa, Idrostar and Homemade Machines.
nargess

When do I know if Iontophersis will work

Post by nargess »

Hi,

To those of you with experience with the Fischer device: I'd like to know if I should continue / stop the treatments as I'm on my 11th treatment and I've noticed only a slight decrease in sweating. My hope is for the sweating to stop for short periods of time and so far all I've experienced is a slight decrease. I sweat from my hands and feet (I'm treating both-20 minutes at a time-reversing polarity after 10 minutes). I've recently added Baking Soda to the tap water. I find the treatments time consuming as I have to drive to a physio clinic 40 minutes away every other day (except for on the weekends) to get this done. I was considering purchasing the device but, if I'm not going to get any significant results then it would be more money wasted.
I guess I'm hoping some one can tell me if I will get results if I continue or if I haven't so far then it's unlikely that I will.

Thanks for taking the time to write back.

superyou

Post by superyou »

I recommend you stick with it for another few times. Some people see a change after just a few times and around ten is usually the point where it works but everyone is different.

What voltage is being used? That may need to be increased. The instructions recommend setting the voltage between 12 and 18 milliamps. I'd set it at 18 if it's not uncomfortble for you (this is something you get used to).

nargess

Post by nargess »

Thanks for your reply. I have been seeing some improvement as of late. However, I've been adding anti-cholinergics to the water. I will try to make sure that the voltage is between 12 and 18 milliamps (thanks for the tip)-I've had a noticeable increase in tolerance over time.