Solution

like2bike85

Solution

Post by like2bike85 »

keep going
Last edited by like2bike85 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

ETS won't cure whole body sweat. If you sweat in the palms and that is what really bothers you, ETS is a potential option after you try out iontophoresis and Botox first. But it looks like you suffer from generalized hyperhidrosis rather than localized hyperhidrosis.

LivinFree

Re: HELP!!! I've Tried Everything!!!!

Post by LivinFree »

Hi Like2Bike85!
I've been taking Robinul Forte with great success since 2004. I suffer(ed) from extreme generalized hyperhydrosis, also, so I understand how debilitating it can be. I've discovered that I get the best results when I take the medication on an empty stomach about an hour before eating. If I take it on a full stomach, it seems to take several hours to have an effect and sometimes a lesser effect. If you have not tried this yet, give it a chance.
Good luck!

bruce741

Post by bruce741 »

The first day I tried it, it worked. Since then, it hasn't worked a bit. I need to conquer this problem someway and it debilitates me socially each passing day.

charlotte123

Post by charlotte123 »

Have you tried using one of the Hydrex machines? I tried Botox for my underarms and it did work but was extremely painful having it done, very expensive and also only lasted properly for 2 months. I have a machine that I use at home once or twice a week which is amazing. I only do my hands and feet and find generally that is good enough to stop my underarms sweating too although still do when nervous. I now worry what I will do when I want children as I won't be able to use my machine when I'm pregnant.
Would definitely advise trying to machine