15 years since ETS & CS getting worse

skip65

15 years since ETS & CS getting worse

Post by skip65 »

Hello all and especially those considering ETS surgery.
I had the operation 15 years ago. That's right, 15 years ago. I'm old skool :)
Since that day I have suffered horrendous full body compensatory sweating. The nightmare is .... my CS has actually got progressively worse over the years. I'm gutted because I naively thought as I got older it would sort itself out but no. It's so much worse now than it ever was. I also have really really bad facial and neck gustatory CS. It's awful. My gustatory CS is so bad I can sweat just thinking about certain foods. Chocolate and cheese in particular. In fact I just sweated typing that last sentence. Straight up. That's how bad it is.

I would like to say to anyone reading this with CS or considering ETS - please feel free to contact me.

Skip

mm78

Re: 15 years since ETS & CS getting worse

Post by mm78 »

Hello Skip65,
I'd like to ask you if you are CUT or CLAMPED?
I'm clamped since 2009 and I really agree. CS is worst and worst.....
Regards

Martin

wetdude

Post by wetdude »

Same here for me its been 17 years for me cs is the same or worse. Although the gustatory sweating is not that bad for me. I eat chocolate all the time without sweating.
I actually get head sweat only from being cold. Never when I'm hot. I was cauterized at t2 t3, i think.

Elainee

Post by Elainee »

Mine has increasingly gotten worse too. It was 2 years post op before I got gustatory sweating. Now, there's more areas it affects every week it seems. More different side effects all the time, and none of them good.